Team Arundo del Norte
Arundo donax Workshop Proceedings, November 19, 1993
- Download Full Proceedings (11 MB)
- Download individual presentations:
- Bell, G. "Biology and growth habits of giant reed (Arundo donax)"
- Douthit, S. "Arundo donax in the Santa Ana River Basin"
- Douce, R. "The biological pollution of Arundo donax in river estuaries and beaches"
- Frandsen, P. and Jackson, N. "The impact of Arundo donax on flood control and endangered species"
- Scott, G. "Fire threat from Arundo donax"
- Iverson, M. "The impact of Arundo donax on water resources"
- Jackson, N. "Control of Arundo donax: techniques and pilot project"
- Frandsen, P. "Team Arundo - A model for inter-agency cooperation"
- Waltz, M. "Section 404 permits: needs and processes"
- Tabatabai, F. "Wetland mitigation banking in the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Los Angeles District"
- Bell, G. "Re-vegetation of riparian habitat: hauling coals to Newcastle"
- Randall, J. "Other invasive non-native plants in California's wildlands and natural areas"
| Team Arundo del
Norte Home |