Because a mailing list is a cooperative effort, we ask that
in agreeing to join the TAdN listserve, you will observe basic etiquette
rules as follows:
Contributors should use the Subject line to provide a clear indication
of the subject matter of their messages. This serves two purposes. First,
it makes it easier for participants to decide which messages they wish
to read. Second, it allows us to link messages together by subject headings
for the archive of listserve messages that we are building.
Appropriate for this listserve is anything related
to Arundo donax, such as: eradication, mapping, research, ecology, program
funding, weed management education, outreach to landowners and agencies,
and regulations or laws that affect weed management projects. Also appropriate
is information about other invasive weeds that affect riparian habitats.
Please do not post the following: virus or scam warnings,
jokes and cartoons, or general interest materials.
Other Helpful Hints:
· Keep messages short and well-organized.
· Be clear in your expression.
· In debates, be respectful of your colleagues.
· Remember that humor does not always translate clearly in typed
· Avoid sending large attachments.
· Stay focused on the topics and goals of the list.
Back to Listserve